The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 300E represents a simple and secure solution for increasing the range of your WLAN network. It features a wireless gigabit Ethernet connection for linking network-compatible devices, such as computers, printers and Blu-ray players, to the home network.
At a glance:
- Increases the range of your WLAN network both quickly and easily
- WLAN 802.11n with up to 300 Mbit/s for high-speed wireless access
- Compatible with all standard WLAN routers (radio standards 802.11n/g/b/a)
- WLAN support for either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz connections (dual band)
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2 (802.11i), WPA and WEP (128/64)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) – simple and secure WLAN setup at the push of a button
- Wireless gigabit Ethernet connection for devices such as computers, printers and audio/video players (Ethernet 10/100/1,000 Base-T)
- Compact design, can be plugged in to practically any socket
- Software assistant for simple setup
- The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 300E is ideal for use with FRITZ!Box WLAN products.
- Thanks to the compact construction, which allows the device to be used at practically any electrical socket, no cables or special mounting accessories are required.
- Products that already support WPS, such as the FRITZ!Box 7390 and 7270, can have their WLAN range increased with the push of a button.
- Simple setup with the push of a button is also possible via WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), manually or using a setup assistant.
- Compatible with all FRITZ!WLAN Boxes and other WLAN routers (WDS is not required)
- Supports all WLAN radio networks: 802.11n (300 Mbit/s), 802.11g/a (54 Mbit/s) and 802.11b (11 Mbit/s)
- For both the 2.4 Hz frequency band (in accordance with 802.11n/g/b) and the 5 GHz band (in accordance with 802.11n/a)
- Encryption according to WPA2, WPA, WEP 128 and WEP 64
- Gigabit network connection (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
- Display for connection quality and status
- Prerequisite for assistant setup: Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher, Internet connection
- Operation possible at any 230 V electrical socket
- Dimensions approx. 101 x 76 x 76 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight approx. 150 g